Dr. Havock’s Sideshow of Curiosities
Dr. Havock’s Sideshow of Curiosities is an eccentric show experience introducing guests to the sinister sideshow world full of startling visual illusions and dark humor inspired by the medicine pitch men, carnivals and vintage circus sideshows of yesteryear. The experience appeals to the Halloween spirit but without the gore factor of other haunts. Adult guests can also pass through the Elixir Lounge which will feature specially concocted Jägermeister potions and test tube shots served by beautiful Elixir Girls.
This theatrical show haunt is for people 18 years of age or older and children 12+ accompanied by a parent, who must also have a ticket. Tickets are $12.50. The show will be located adjacent to the casino floor near Starbucks.
When: Friday, Oct. 12, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Stratosphere, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas
Age limit: 12+
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.