'Romeo & Juliet'
The Nevada Conservatory Theatre at UNLV opens its 10th anniversary Main Stage season with William Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet” in the Judy Bayley Theatre. Paul Barnes directs this classic Shakespearean tale of star-crossed lovers.
When: Friday, Oct. 12, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Judy Bayley Theatre, 4505 Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.