'Romeo & Juliet'
The Nevada Conservatory Theatre at UNLV opens its 10th anniversary Main Stage season with William Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet” in the Judy Bayley Theatre. Paul Barnes directs this classic Shakespearean tale of star-crossed lovers.
When: Thursday, Oct. 11, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Judy Bayley Theatre, 4505 Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as official state drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Las Vegas is fine just the way it is
- Back in business: Raising a glass to an Atomic history
- Oddsmakers like Orb’s Triple Crown chances; Vegas picks for the Preakness
- From music to TV to the Strip: UNLV’s famous grads
- Scarlet and Gray to observe golden anniversary commencement Sunday
- 51s victorious in second game in Omaha
- Marriage equality a conservative ideal
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.