The Chamber Haunt
Get spooked at Primm Valley Casino Resorts as The Chamber Haunt takes guests on a mind-altering journey through a labyrinth of chaos filled with highly-trained professional actors skilled in the art of instilling fear. The haunt features two mazes. The first path leads to The Chamber, a two-room haunt that includes the Westchester House and the Fortress of Fiends. If fear fans aren't too scared yet, they can head to The Reactor next, which is the power source of The Chamber run zombies. The Chamber Haunt is located directly in front of the Primm Valley Resort & Casino parking garage and is open to all ages.
When: Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Primm, Primm
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 4, 2012
Last updated Oct. 22, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.