Age of Chivalry Renaissance Festival
A medieval kingdom will take over Silver Bowl Park with lavishly costumed knights, knaves, fine ladies and wenches for the weekend of October 5-7. Several stages will feature entertainment with costumed performers presenting more than 50 shows per day along with historical re-enactments, jousting tournaments, medieval pageantry and more than 100 artisans – including blacksmiths, stained glass designers, jewelers, wood workers, toy makers, perfume blenders, stone carvers and sword, dagger and armor craftsman -- to demonstrate and sell their wares. Authentic food, from fish and chips to an English feast, also will be available as well as beer and ales for adults with proper identification.
Concerts all weekend will feature local acts with nationally known acts as well as a royal parade with kings, queens, warriors and peasants, will take place on Saturday and Sunday.
When: Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silver Bowl Park, 6800 E Russell Rd.
Cost: $5 - $35
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 14, 2011
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow at Mandalay Bay
- It’s back! New Wet ‘n’ Wild wins over frolickers thirsty for Vegas water park
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Celebrity preview: Garth Brooks, ‘Pawn Stars,’ Charlie Sheen, Chris Brown, Diddy and Claire Sinclair
- UNLV to face Arizona at home after deal falls apart to move football game
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- UFC 160 weigh-in: Mike Tyson on hand for final pre-fight festivity
- New Firefly location welcomes customers, begins task of regaining their trust
- Stunned friends, family help lay to rest young victim in iPad slaying
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.