The Trilogy of Terror
Freakling Brothers presents the The Trilogy of Terror featuring “Circus of Horrors”, "Castle Vampyre” and Nevada’s first and only R-rated attraction “Gates of Hell.” The haunted attraction celebrates its 20th anniversary this season. It is located at 2321 N. Rainbow Blvd., at the corner of Smoke Ranch and Rainbow, at the AMC Theatres Rainbow Promenade 10, The Trilogy of Terror is open from 7 p.m. to midnight on Fridays and Saturdays and from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. Sunday – Thursday. Dates of operation will be Oct. 5 – 7 and Oct. 12 – 31.
When: Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: AMC Rainbow Promenade 10, 2321 North Rainbow Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $12 - $35
Age limit: 7+
Event posted Oct. 3, 2012
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.