The 2012 Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open
The 2012 Justin Timberlake Shriners Hospitals for Children Open is the ongoing commitment between Timberlake and Shriners Hospitals for Children to continue the tradition of a PGA Tour event in Las Vegas. A variety of well-known golfers will participate in the competition and help support the mission of Shriners Hospitals for Children. The 2012 tournament is October 1– 7, at TPC Summerlin. Join in the celebration marking 30 years of PGA Tour golf in Las Vegas and 90 years of care from Shriners Hospitals for Children.
When: Sunday, Oct. 7, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: TPC Summerlin, 1700 Village Center Circle, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 2, 2012
Last updated Oct. 2, 2012
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.