Age of Chivalry Renaissance Festival
A medieval kingdom will take over Silver Bowl Park with lavishly costumed knights, knaves, fine ladies and wenches for the weekend of October 5-7. Several stages will feature entertainment with costumed performers presenting more than 50 shows per day along with historical re-enactments, jousting tournaments, medieval pageantry and more than 100 artisans – including blacksmiths, stained glass designers, jewelers, wood workers, toy makers, perfume blenders, stone carvers and sword, dagger and armor craftsman -- to demonstrate and sell their wares. Authentic food, from fish and chips to an English feast, also will be available as well as beer and ales for adults with proper identification.
Concerts all weekend will feature local acts with nationally known acts as well as a royal parade with kings, queens, warriors and peasants, will take place on Saturday and Sunday.
When: Saturday, Oct. 6, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silver Bowl Park, 6800 E Russell Rd.
Cost: $5 - $35
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 14, 2011
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.