Into the Wild: New Works by Su Limbert
Las Vegas artist Su Limbert weaves elusive narratives through a reccurring cast of female and animal characters. Her ethereal characters explore themes of vulnerability and empowerment and keep the magic of childhood alive through their dialogues with nature. Su Limbert's new works include surreal watercolors, oil paintings, hand cut china, and a site-specific installation.
Join the artist during First Friday, October 5, 2012, for the opening of this daring exhibition. Refreshments will be served.
"Into the Wild" will run October 5 through November 30.
When: Friday, Oct. 5, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Blackbird Studios, 1551 Commerce Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 5, 2012
Last updated Oct. 5, 2012
- Sheriff weighs in on pimps, cops, hip-hop and cameras on the Strip, and more
- Benghazi scandal is manufactured
- Coronado tops Bishop Gorman twice to win state championship, end dynasty
- Panel finalizes plan to send $37.5 million more to S. Nevada colleges
- In writing book, Goodman ‘found myself to be a hero’
- Few big tax bills afoot, but plenty of little ones at Nevada Legislature
- Head-on crash on I-15 leaves 3 dead, 4 injured
- A community comes together in the wake of teen’s shocking death
- IRS scandal reopens rift over Obamacare; Nevada lawmakers entangled
- Last-minute fortune seekers buy Powerball tickets
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.