Into the Wild: New Works by Su Limbert
Las Vegas artist Su Limbert weaves elusive narratives through a reccurring cast of female and animal characters. Her ethereal characters explore themes of vulnerability and empowerment and keep the magic of childhood alive through their dialogues with nature. Su Limbert's new works include surreal watercolors, oil paintings, hand cut china, and a site-specific installation.
Join the artist during First Friday, October 5, 2012, for the opening of this daring exhibition. Refreshments will be served.
"Into the Wild" will run October 5 through November 30.
When: Friday, Oct. 5, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Blackbird Studios, 1551 Commerce Street, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 5, 2012
Last updated Oct. 5, 2012
- Captain Morgan’s Locals Appreciation Night at Gilley's
- Gilley's BBQ
- Raiding the Rock Vault
- LVH - Las Vegas Hotel
- The Tom Green Show
- Pac-12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- MGM Grand Garden Arena | None
- Whisk(e)y Wednesday
- Andre's French Restaurant | 19:30:00
- Painting Women: Works from the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art | 10:00:00