Age of Chivalry Renaissance Festival
A medieval kingdom will take over Silver Bowl Park with lavishly costumed knights, knaves, fine ladies and wenches for the weekend of October 5-7. Several stages will feature entertainment with costumed performers presenting more than 50 shows per day along with historical re-enactments, jousting tournaments, medieval pageantry and more than 100 artisans – including blacksmiths, stained glass designers, jewelers, wood workers, toy makers, perfume blenders, stone carvers and sword, dagger and armor craftsman -- to demonstrate and sell their wares. Authentic food, from fish and chips to an English feast, also will be available as well as beer and ales for adults with proper identification.
Concerts all weekend will feature local acts with nationally known acts as well as a royal parade with kings, queens, warriors and peasants, will take place on Saturday and Sunday.
When: Friday, Oct. 5, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Silver Bowl Park, 6800 E Russell Rd.
Cost: $5 - $35
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Sept. 14, 2011
Last updated Oct. 3, 2012
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Hits keep coming for Obama team
- Legislator pitches cocktail, an acquired taste, as Nevada’s official drink
- Bills live and die on deadline day in Carson City
- Reid, Sandoval among heavy hitters going to bat for compromise NV Energy bill
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.