'Romeo & Juliet'
The Nevada Conservatory Theatre at UNLV opens its 10th anniversary Main Stage season with William Shakespeare’s “Romeo & Juliet” in the Judy Bayley Theatre. Paul Barnes directs this classic Shakespearean tale of star-crossed lovers.
When: Friday, Oct. 5, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Judy Bayley Theatre, 4505 Maryland Pkwy., Las Vegas
Cost: $20 - $30
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 1, 2012
Last updated Oct. 4, 2012
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.