Master Sommeliers Who Make Wine
In the world of wine, there is no higher accreditation one can receive than the Master Sommelier Diploma and many of these talented individuals have ventured into the world of winemaking, with several producing their own label. Master Sommeliers Richard Betts, Greg Harrington, Emmanuel Kemiji and Bobby Stuckey join event host Master Sommelier and Bellagio Director of Wine Jason Smith to discuss wine tasting and wine making. The event begins at 3 p.m. in Tuscany Kitchen and tickets are $85 per person, all-inclusive.
When: Friday, Oct. 5, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bellagio Resort and Casino, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S. , Las Vegas
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Sept. 4, 2012
Last updated Sept. 4, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.