'I Know I Came in Here for Something…'
“I Know I Came in Here for Something…” – the smash New York summer theater hit has audiences raving, laughing and calling this show the best show about aging. Dr. Carole Altman and the Gateway Arts Foundation.org bring this hilarious musical comedy revue to the Smith Center-Troesh Theater. Memorable songs and comedy by Carl Ritchie and Wayne Morse include “The Change,” “High School Reunion,” “Baby Boomers Blues,” “Try our Pill” and “Middle-aged Mom.” All performances include a preshow with two time Gateway Arts Foundation scholarship winner- 18 year old Las Vegas heart throb, Alex Christopher. See the play in the Troesh Studio Theater.
When: Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 12, 2012
Last updated Nov. 12, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.