Stand up comics for Critical Care Comics
Join TickleMe Entertainment as they stand up for kids in the hospital and Critical Care Comics.
Critical Care Comics is a non-profit organization who puts smiles on the faces of children in hospitals for 28 pages by donating comic books.
When: Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Las Vegas Grille 7865 W. Sahara Ave. Suite 105 Las Vegas (cross street buffalo)
Age limit: 16+
Event posted Nov. 5, 2012
Last updated Nov. 5, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.