International Gifts & Crafts Show
Sam's Town & Gambling Hall hosts a family friendly International Gifts & Crafts Show in the Silver City Banquet Hall. Admission is free and vendors include crafters of exotic handmade clothing, scarves, pashminas, dresses, hats, shoes, men's Aloha shirts, handmade soap & candles, fashion jewelry, Native American jewelry & pottery, stone jewelry and more.
For more information, please call Dave at 714-862-7333 or visit www.igcshows.com
When: Saturday, Nov. 17, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Sam's Town, 5111 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Activities | Arts & Crafts
Event posted Nov. 5, 2012
Last updated Nov. 5, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino