Fresh & Easy Fundraising Shopping Night
The local Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is hosting fundraising Shopping Nights to benefit local schools between now and the end of the year.
Shopping Nights allow local schools to raise 5% of a local Fresh & Easy store’s total sales from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. on a designated evening. The neighborhood is encouraged to support its local schools by shopping on these nights, while benefiting from fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices.
Shopping Nights are part of Fresh & Easy’s Shop for Schools fundraising program which provides a $1 donation to participating schools for every $20 receipt collected September 12 – December 31, 2012.
When: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 467 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd., Suite 111 (Bermuda), Las Vegas, Nevada 89183
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 5, 2012
Last updated Nov. 5, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Shania Twain Q+A: Caesars Palace superstar talks new songs and album, rap music, Las Vegas residency — and more
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
- Coroner ID’s 3 people killed in wrong-way freeway crash
- Police release images of suspect sought in home invasion
- Joe Downtown: Doughnut shop, tavern, offices may be in mix for former hotel
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.