Fresh & Easy Fundraising Shopping Night
The local Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is hosting fundraising Shopping Nights to benefit local schools between now and the end of the year.
Shopping Nights allow local schools to raise 5% of a local Fresh & Easy store’s total sales from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. on a designated evening. The neighborhood is encouraged to support its local schools by shopping on these nights, while benefiting from fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices.
Shopping Nights are part of Fresh & Easy’s Shop for Schools fundraising program which provides a $1 donation to participating schools for every $20 receipt collected September 12 – December 31, 2012.
When: Thursday, Nov. 15, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 8650 W. Tropicana Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89147
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 5, 2012
Last updated Nov. 5, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino | 00:00:00
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve | 10:00:00
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law | 19:00:00
- Deadline strikes: A look at major legislation that made, missed cut
- IRS scandal and gays in the military
- Las Vegas resort beaches offer oasis in middle of the desert
- Seeing red: Protesters call attention to genetically modified food
- Be grateful for chance to work
- Legislation tasks campus authority with defining, designing new UNLV stadium
- Immigrant license plan advances, but state drink proposal may die
- Mo Denis and the walking dead: Majority leader keeps recycling legislation alive as ‘zombie bill’
- With night tours, Neon Museum offers new perspective of Vegas’ past
- Ex-Rebel Navarro stuck behind Pujols, thriving in third Triple-A season
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.