Fresh & Easy Fundraising Shopping Night
The local Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is hosting fundraising Shopping Nights to benefit local schools between now and the end of the year.
Shopping Nights allow local schools to raise 5% of a local Fresh & Easy store’s total sales from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. on a designated evening. The neighborhood is encouraged to support its local schools by shopping on these nights, while benefiting from fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices.
Shopping Nights are part of Fresh & Easy’s Shop for Schools fundraising program which provides a $1 donation to participating schools for every $20 receipt collected September 12 – December 31, 2012.
When: Monday, Nov. 12, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 9350 W LAKE MEAD BLVD LAS VEGAS, NV 89134-8310
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 5, 2012
Last updated Nov. 5, 2012
- Sports & Fitness Industry Association (SFIA) 2015 Meeting
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Fabergé Revealed
- The Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- Human Experience at The Beat
- The Beat Coffeehouse
- Tobacco Plus Expo 2015
- Las Vegas Convention Center
- Art Square
- Falmouth Institute, Inc. - The Tribal Workplace in the Digital Age
- Embassy Suites Las Vegas Airport