For over 2 decades, Sam Harris has starred on Broadway, on television and in concert. Perhaps no other artist has chiseled so completely, the niche of redefining the vast American Songbook, exploring songs from the 20’s up to today, and appealing to audiences of all ages. In this concert, Harris brings his singular interpretation and inimitable style to an eclectic collection of Broadway and Pop Classics from Hammerstein to Sondheim and U2 to Lennon to Hendrix.
When: Friday, Nov. 9, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $39 - $59
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 8, 2012
Last updated Nov. 8, 2012
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.