Sunset Sessions is a three-day poolside concert experience featuring headlining performances by Steve Earle, Duncan Sheik and Lit. All ticket proceeds will be donated to several nonprofit organizations, including Communities In Schools of Nevada, Three Square and Opportunity Village, as well as The Recording Academy’s own MusiCares. The main stage will be located at The Cosmopolitan's Boulevard Pool. Doors open at 4 p.m. and music begins at 4:30. On Thursday, artists scheduled to perform include DJs Skratch n' Sniff, Tora, Jack Tempchin, Susanna Hoffs, Faulkner and Steve Earle. On Friday, artists scheduled to perform include DJs Skratch n' Sniff, Michael Bernard Fitzgerald, Courrier, JJAMZ, Doris and Duncan Sheik. On Saturday, artists scheduled to perform include Elliot Root, The NowhereNauts, Cheating Daylight, Feral Vinca, Stellar Corpses, Beware of Darkness, Tyler Bryant and Lit. Tickets for each night are $25 and the show is open to all ages.
When: Friday, Nov. 9, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Boulevard Pool at the Cosmopolitan, 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 8, 2012
Last updated Nov. 8, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.