Fresh & Easy Fundraising Shopping Night
The local Fresh & Easy Neighborhood Market is hosting fundraising Shopping Nights to benefit local schools between now and the end of the year.
Shopping Nights allow local schools to raise 5% of a local Fresh & Easy store’s total sales from 4:00 – 8:00 p.m. on a designated evening. The neighborhood is encouraged to support its local schools by shopping on these nights, while benefiting from fresh, wholesome food at affordable prices.
Shopping Nights are part of Fresh & Easy’s Shop for Schools fundraising program which provides a $1 donation to participating schools for every $20 receipt collected September 12 – December 31, 2012.
When: Monday, Nov. 5, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: 9350 W LAKE MEAD BLVD LAS VEGAS, NV 89134-8310
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 5, 2012
Last updated Nov. 5, 2012
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.