Tacos & Tequila Halloween specials
Chef Saul Ortiz at Tacos & Tequila has added new Halloween goodies to the menu available exclusively from Oct. 26 to Nov. 4. T&T will unveil its newest cocktail, the Devil’s Kiss Martini, available exclusively during the month of October to honor All Hallow’s Eve. Priced at $12, the wickedly delicious concoction is rimmed with chocolate and mixed with Patron XO, Stoli vanilla vodka, amaretto and cream. Guests can also enjoy various new appetizers, priced at $3. The restaurant will also offer ghost wings made with crispy breaded chicken wings tossed in T&T’s original ghost pepper sauce, priced at $10. On Oct. 26 and 27, enjoy music from a DJ from 8 –11 p.m. and $5 Dos Equis.
When: Sunday, Nov. 4, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Tacos and Tequila , 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: Not available
Event posted Oct. 26, 2012
Last updated Oct. 26, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.