Cash for Candy
This Halloween, trick-or-treaters can bring their excess candy to Hale and Downey Family Dentistry and receive $1 per pound. Candy will be collected and sent to troops overseas through Operation Gratitude. There will be a bounce house, popcorn, face painting, music, entertainment, and treats for the little ones. Guests also have the opportunity to write letters of support for troops.
When: Friday, Nov. 2, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Hale and Downey Family Dentistry
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Nov. 1, 2012
Last updated Nov. 1, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.