At age 13, the German-born Schulz had a dance-music epiphany, courtesy of the burgeoning breakdance scene. Years later, he’s emerged as one of the top international DJs and producers, and just last year Schulz released a compilation album titled Las Vegas ’10 as part of his city albums series. On Friday he brings his considerable skills to Marquee’s decked-out DJ booth.
When: Friday, Nov. 2, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Marquee , 3708 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 22, 2011
Last updated Feb. 15, 2013
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.