Dia de Muertos (Day of the Dead)
Celebrate life and experience the rich customs of Day of the Dead at this 3,000-year-old Hispanic celebration honoring loved ones is full of joy and tradition -- a family-friendly feast for the senses.
Enjoy altar demonstrations, live entertainment, traditional Mexican food, face painting, sugar skull decorating, spooky story-telling tours, arts and crafts and much more.
Advanced tickets can be purchased online as well as at several area supermarkets, including:
Mariana's Supermarkets Cardenas Markets
574 N. Eastern Ave. 4421 E. Bonanza Road
3631 W. Sahara Ave. 2400 E. Bonanza Road
4151 S. Eastern Ave.
2325 E. Cheyenne Ave.
When: Friday, Nov. 2, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Springs Preserve, 333 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: Free - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Aug. 15, 2012
Last updated Aug. 15, 2012
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Fairgrounds on Las Vegas Strip will accommodate 64,000 for special events
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Firefly owner enlists new PR firm after salmonella outbreak
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.