The Vegas Valley Book Festival and Comic Book Festival
The Vegas Valley Book Festival begins Nov. 1, with a keynote address by author Charlaine Harris at 7 p.m. at the Clark County Library. On Nov. 2, the festival moves to the Arts District for the First Friday Poetry Stage, 6-9 p.m. at Boulder Plaza Park at 1047 S. Main St. On Nov. 3, the Comic Book Festival takes place at the Clark County Library, with remaining festival events at the Historic Fifth Street School, 401 S. Fourth St. At the school, highlights will include an extensive entertainment and activity schedule at the Children’s Book Festival. See the complete performance schedule here.
When: Thursday, Nov. 1, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Historic Fifth Street School, 401 S. Fourth St., Ste. 145, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Oct. 31, 2012
Last updated Oct. 31, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino