The Diary of Anne Frank
The Jewish Repertory Theatre Presents Sundays at the Smith featuring The Diary of Anne Frank. Anne Frank, is one of the best known figures of the 20th Century and her famous diary was written between 1941 and 1944 while in hiding from the Nazi’s in occupied Holland. The performance will take place in the Troesh Studio Theater.
When: Sunday, May 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $27 - $37
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 14, 2012
Last updated May 14, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.