The Diary of Anne Frank
The Jewish Repertory Theatre Presents Sundays at the Smith featuring The Diary of Anne Frank. Anne Frank, is one of the best known figures of the 20th Century and her famous diary was written between 1941 and 1944 while in hiding from the Nazi’s in occupied Holland. The performance will take place in the Troesh Studio Theater.
When: Sunday, May 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $27 - $37
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 14, 2012
Last updated May 14, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino