Project Dinner Table featuring Chef Philipp Norsetter
Chef Philipp Norsetter of T-Bones Chophouse at the Red Rock Resort will helm the May dinner for Project Dinner Table that will take place at the Jackie Gaughan Plaza at the El Cortez Hotel and Casino in Downtown Las Vegas.
Based on a social mission and a community-building platform, Project Dinner Table recognizes one or more local charitable organizations with a donation at each of its events. Guests rub elbows with one another at one, long, 150-seat table and are treated to not only a lavish, family-style dinner, but also live music, intellectually stimulating presentations, gift bags and drinks. A percentage of the proceeds will benefit Child Focus and Through the Eyes of a Child Foundation.
When: Saturday, May 19, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: El Cortez, 600 E. Fremont Street , Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 14, 2012
Last updated May 14, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Post-session, interim work keeps Nevada legislators busy, paid
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.