Cinco de Mayo weekend
The LVH celebrates with a weekend full of fun including half-priced appetizers, Coronas, margaritas and tequilas at Vince Neil’s Tres Rios Cantina from 2-5 p.m. and 9-11 p.m. May 4-6. At the Cool by the Pool Happy Hour, guests can enjoy free DJ entertainment, $3 ceviche, and half-priced Coronas and margaritas from 4-8 p.m. On Friday, May 4, the party continues poolside with a free poolside concert until 10 p.m. Free nightclub entertainment and half-priced Modelo beers will be available at The Oasis from 9 p.m. – 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday. On Sunday, The Oasis will be serving $2 Coronas and house margaritas from 6-9 p.m. Shimmer Cabaret will have live music performed by The Edge from 10 p.m. – 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday, along with half-priced Coronas and margaritas.
When: Sunday, May 6, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: LVH - Las Vegas Hotel, 3000 Paradise Road, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Categories: Activities-Cinco de Mayo
Event posted May 1, 2012
Last updated May 1, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Football ticket sales at the top of UNLV interim athletic director’s priorities
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.