Champagne? Check. Sake? Check. Cocktails, wine and craft beers? Checkity check. The 38th annual tasting event is back benefitting UNLV’s College of Hotel Administration. Drink up. The schedule is as follows:
Bubble-Licious • Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health • Thursday, March 22 from 7-10 p.m.
Sake Fever • Mirage • Friday, March 23 from 7-10 p.m.
UNLVino Grand Tasting • Bally's • Saturday, March 24 from 7-10 p.m.
When: Friday, March 23, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bally's Las Vegas , 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., S., Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $125
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 21, 2012
Last updated March 21, 2012
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- Metro IDs former MLB all-star Jose Canseco as suspect in sexual assault
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Sausage at Firefly tests positive for salmonella; number of sick now at 294
- Man shot to death while being questioned in Boston bombing probe
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Summerlin stadium project could learn from hype of UNLV Now
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.