Champagne? Check. Sake? Check. Cocktails, wine and craft beers? Checkity check. The 38th annual tasting event is back benefitting UNLV’s College of Hotel Administration. Drink up. The schedule is as follows:
Bubble-Licious • Lou Ruvo Center for Brain Health • Thursday, March 22 from 7-10 p.m.
Sake Fever • Mirage • Friday, March 23 from 7-10 p.m.
UNLVino Grand Tasting • Bally's • Saturday, March 24 from 7-10 p.m.
When: Thursday, March 22, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Bally's Las Vegas , 3645 Las Vegas Blvd., S., Las Vegas
Cost: $75 - $125
Age limit: 21+
Event posted March 21, 2012
Last updated March 21, 2012
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Here’s why hundreds of wannabe murderers are roaming our streets
- Sin City? Blog says the title rightfully belongs to St. Louis, not Las Vegas
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- NBA Finals in Vegas: Heat victory tonight could mean big business to sports books
- Congress will lead us to our slaughter
- On tap for LV council: Olympic Garden rooftop pool, new retail near Mob Museum and energy codes
- Turns out ‘1984’ was not fiction
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Were philanthropist’s good deeds financed by his bad deeds?
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.