UNLV baseball vs. TCU
The UNLV Rebels will be taking on TCU at Wilson Stadium. If you're looking for an alternative way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day, go support the Rebs and fear not, the stadium does serve beer, though you might have to bring your own green food coloring.
When: Friday, March 16, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Earl E. Wilson Stadium
Cost: $5 - $8
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 15, 2012
Last updated March 15, 2012
- Photos: Wet ’n’ Wild water park is ready to make a splash in Las Vegas
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- U.S. 95 reopened near Spaghetti Bowl after bomb scare
- Preview: Light, Daylight and Eclipse at Mandalay Bay are ready to rumble
- Pedestrian struck and killed by truck along U.S. 95
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- A look at what the proposed ‘fun tax’ would mean for your wallet
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.