Sons of Erin St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival
The City of Henderson hosts the 46th annual Southern Nevada Sons of Erin St. Patrick’s Day Parade & Festival Thursday through Sunday at the Henderson Events Plaza. The celebration will feature a parade, carnival, car show, concerts, demonstrations and more. Admission is complimentary though some activities may require paid admission. The parade will be held on Saturday at 10 a.m. This year’s honorary grand marshal is Henderson’s own, Mayor Andy Hafen.
When: Friday, March 16, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Henderson Events Plaza, 200 S Water St, Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted March 14, 2012
Last updated March 14, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Las Vegas still leads U.S. in underwater homeowners, but crisis is subsiding
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Present law in Nevada makes it easy for abusers to buy guns
- Recent events raise the question: Is Las Vegas prepared for a major medical emergency?
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.