ManagedPAY Hosts Community Shredding Event
ManagedPAY, a locally owned payroll, employee benefits, workers compensation, insurance services and human resource company, is teaming up with Shred-It to host a community shredding event on in the parking lot of their office located at 6410 S. Eastern Avenue. Businesses and individuals are encouraged to bring up to 6 boxes of paper items to help ensure a quick drop off process. Shredding is a safe, convenient way to guard against identity theft and remain in compliance with Government regulations and industry guidelines. For more information, contact ManagedPAY at 735-4819.
When: Friday, March 16, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: ManagedPAY 6410 S. Eastern Ave.
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 28, 2012
Last updated Feb. 28, 2012
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.