The Martin redesign party
The Martin, a luxury residential tower within steps of CityCenter, celebrates the completion of its $3 million redesign and Effortless Ownership services with an unveiling party where the public is invited to tour the property and partake in the festivities.
Guests are invited for an evening of decadent hors d’oeuvres, inventive cocktails, model residence tours, live music in the new outdoor garden lounge and the opportunity to experience the new five-star, hotel-like services.
RSVP required: firstname.lastname@example.org. Free and open to the public.
When: Wednesday, March 14, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Martin - 4471 Dean Martin Drive
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 27, 2012
Last updated Feb. 27, 2012
- Boy, 15, run over by SUV and killed during theft of iPad
- After $7M renovation, Terrible’s casino now the Silver Sevens
- Former lawyer says O.J. Simpson knew about guns
- A month after wife’s death, Nellis technical sergeant confesses, police say
- Celebrity preview: Tiger Woods, Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, Prince, Madonna and Kid Rock
- One dead in blast at Las Vegas truck repair facility
- Board tells Las Vegas table game maker: Stay out of California
- Man found dead with gunshot wound at apartment complex
- Children find rabid bat in North Las Vegas
- Two apparent shooting victims found dead at apartment complex
LVH books a classic-rock act and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.