Las Vegas Authors sign book at Lee's Discount Liquors
Authors Laury Bakie and John Bakie will be signing The World of Las Vegas Dining at Lee’s Discount Liquors in Henderson. Meet Authors Laury Bakie and John Bakieat the event which will include a sampling of popular beverages, conversations revolving around food, dining, restaurants, and Las Vegas, and the opportunity to get a personally signed copy of the book The World of Las Vegas Dining.
When: Saturday, March 10, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Lee's Discount Liquor 10935 S. Eastern Avenue, Mesquite, Nevada
Age limit: All ages
Categories: Activities | Book Signing
Event posted Feb. 28, 2012
Last updated Feb. 28, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.