Self-Directed Investors Conference
The Self-Directed Investors Conference is a one day, education-packed event that will provide informative insights into alternative investments. It is the must attend conference of 2012 for current and future investors who want to know how to diversify their retirement portfolio through self-directed IRAs.
Meet and learn from industry experts, who will discuss timely investment options and provide vital information regarding IRAs.
Featured speakers include Hubert Bromma (The Entrust Group), Michael Haynes (American Precious Metals Exchange, Inc), Bruce Norris (The Norris Group) and Andrew Calhoun (Pacific West Capital Group, Inc)
When: Thursday, March 8, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $99 - $179
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Feb. 27, 2012
Last updated Feb. 27, 2012
- Rita Rudner
- The Venetian Resort Hotel Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- On list of highest-paid executives in Vegas, gaming industry reclaims top spot
- Nellis commander worries base’s muted noises are here to stay
- If NV Energy made too much money last year, should you get a refund?
- Intrusion into our lives is too much
- Indiana woman sentenced to death at 16 released from prison
- Our lawmakers are the real traitors
- Commissioners to discuss plans for new Strip casinos this week
- Miss USA no match for NBA Finals; Donald Trump explains moving his pageants out of Vegas
- In the name of convenience, part-time military pilot invents a new take on neckties
- Cleveland Clinic makes international connections for collaboration
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.