17th Annual Educational Taste Of Excellence: Wine tasting Spirits and Jazz Scholarship Benefit
Enjoy a wine tasting sponsored by Caesar's Entertainment, Southern Wine & Spirits of Nevada, Lee's Discount Liquor, CDW, LAMAR Advertising, Gaudin Motors, Las Vegas Review Journal and the Las Vegas Sun. The event features hors d'oeuvres, live jazz with the Woody Woods Quartet and a silent and live auction. Tickets are available for purchase at Lee's Discount Liquor and Total Wine.
When: Saturday, March 3, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Paris Las Vegas, 3655 S. Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas
Cost: $60 - $70
Age limit: 21+
Event posted Feb. 27, 2012
Last updated Feb. 27, 2012
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Police: Suspects in fatal robbery targeted, stalked teen with iPad
- Jodi Arias back in jail after suicide watch
- UNLV announces former bowl director as interim athletic director
- Coroner: Woman killed in apparent murder-suicide was shot, stabbed, beaten
- Riots in Stockholm suburb over police shooting
- Witnesses offer ‘sketchy stories’ about Henderson brush fire, official says
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (1 Comment)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.