Hands of Comfort Foundation's Second Annual "Taking Off the Mask Gala"
Hands of Comfort Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to helping individuals emerge from crisis and trauma through a process of intervention, education, awareness and support that empowers them to positively transform their lives. Join them at the Second Annual "Taking Off the Mask Gala" at Meet Las Vegas. Honorees include Dawn Gibbons, Johanna Blake and Ronnie Wilson. Enjoy a live performance from Tim Molyneux and a live orchestra from Las Vegas Academy under the direction of Patrick Bowen plus cocktails, dancing and a silent auction.
When: Saturday, June 30, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Meet Las Vegas, 233 S. 4th Street at Bridger
Cost: $60 - $10000
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 22, 2012
Last updated June 22, 2012
- 27th Annual Downtown Hoedown
- Fremont Street Experience | 4:30 p.m.
- Too Much of a Good Thing Is Wonderful: Liberace and the Art of Costume
- Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 2013 Miss Rodeo America Pageant
- MGM Grand Hotel and Casino