Preservation Hall Jazz Band
The Preservation Hall Jazz Band derives its name from the music venue located in New Orleans’ French Quarter, founded in 1961 by Allan and Sandra Jaffe. The band is celebrating its 50th Anniversary and is currently under the auspices of current director, Ben Jaffe, the son of founders Allan and Sandra. They'll perform at the Cabaret Jazz venue.
When: Friday, June 29, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Smith Center for the Performing Arts, 361 Symphony Park Ave Las Vegas, NV, Las Vegas
Cost: $39 - $50
Age limit: Not available
Event posted June 27, 2012
Last updated June 27, 2012
- Nevada lawmakers ‘all over the map’ on immigration reform
- Budget burger challenge: Which is the finest in Vegas?
- A house for Mother’s Day, a viral video for Las Vegas son
- Benghazi certainly is a real scandal
- Where I Stand: Inequity in state’s spending on roads is a joke
- Photos: Bruno Mars hosts post-Billboard Music Awards bash at The Bank; Chris Brown, Jason Derulo join party
- In spat with Culinary, UFC counters with attack site of its own
- Mo Denis to go to bat for payroll tax hike today
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.