Lions, Twinks & Bears, Oh My!
Somewhere, over the rainbow ... is a party complete with little people, “flying monkeys” and a wicked witch. That’s right, Krave does The Wizard of Oz Friday night—and take it from us, the club definitely knows how to throw a themed party. A $3,000 balloon drop completes the 18+ bash.
When: Friday, June 29, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Krave, 3667 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 18+
Event posted June 26, 2012
Last updated June 26, 2012
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- ‘Cake Boss’ star and pastry chef Buddy Valastro to open Italian-American restaurant at Palazzo
- Skorkowsky appointed CCSD superintendent in unanimous vote
- Strip Scribbles: Coco Austin shoots ‘Think Like a Man, Too’ and watches ‘Peepshow’ proposal
- On top of big salaries, companies like Wynn Resorts pile on perks for CEOs
- FBI agent escapes injury when homicide suspect opens fire
- Photos: 2013 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand a ratings hit with stars, outrageous outfits
- Lack of security in Benghazi was House’s call
- Developer breaking ground on an office project — a rarity these days
- Passage of North Las Vegas budget raises specter of further cuts
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.