Disco for Alzheimer’s
Prestige Assisted Living at Henderson will host a fundraiser to benefit the Alzheimer’s Association Desert Southwest Chapter featuring entertainment from The Australian Bee Gees. The Australian Bee Gees Show has entertained audiences across the world with the greatest hits performed throughout the years by the well-known Gibb trio.
All proceeds from ticket sales will directly support the Alzheimer’s Association in its mission to eliminate the disease and help fund the advancement of research and enhancement of care and support for all affected.
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading global health and social service organization in Alzheimer’s care and support, and the largest nonprofit funder of Alzheimer’s disease research.
Tickets are $15 and can be purchased online at www.discoforalzheimers.eventbrite.com.
When: Friday, June 29, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Prestige Assisted Living at Henderson
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 6, 2012
Last updated June 6, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.