Time to turn those tassels.
It's graduation night at The Bank with a special party celebrating nightlife industry insiders with four or more years in the local scene. Complete with diplomas, Las Vegas’ favorite industry night will pay tribute to the scene's honor students complete with music from DJ Karma.
When: Sunday, June 24, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Bank, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd. S., In the Bellagio, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: 21+
Event posted June 23, 2012
Last updated June 23, 2012
- Genting planning art exhibits, dragon dancers — even before Resorts World opens
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- For Tom Cunningham and most other stabbing victims, much pain, no justice
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- North Las Vegas set to decide on controversial mortgage-seizure plan
- Strip Scribbles: MGM to open its walls so tourists can see into casino; Reviv hangover spa opens next month
- Time to re-evaluate Homeland Security
- Olekaibe shakes off rust in surprise appearance at Desert Reign
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- Watching over us: Hundreds of freeway cameras monitor Southern Nevada roadways
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.