An Evening with Jeff Dunham
Andrew Smallz and Jared Raskind
The Colosseum at Caesars Palace presents an evening with Jeff Dunham. His 100 city tour offers new laughs to his famed troupe of sidekicks that include: Walter the Grumpy Retiree, Achmed the Dead Terrorist, the beer-fueled redneck Bubba J, the manic purple creature Peanut, the almost dead son of Achmed, AJ, and Peanut’s own ventriloquist dummy Little Jeff, a mini-version of the ringmaster himself.
When: Friday, June 22, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: The Colosseum, 3570 Las Vegas Blvd South, Las Vegas
Cost: $49.50 - $89.50
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 1, 2012
Last updated June 1, 2012
- Higher dues for homeowners at stake in HOA legislation
- Gay adoptive parents live as a ‘normal family’ in Las Vegas but yearn for right to marry
- Boyd casinos drop the green flag on new NASCAR slot machine
- Men arrested in death of teen during iPad robbery held without bail
- Joe Downtown: Does Starbucks herald ‘arrival’ of East Fremont?
- Joe Downtown: Tony Hsieh leads Ashton Kutcher on downtown tour
- Photos: Criss Angel’s buried alive in cement stunt at The Mirage is shut down
- Donald Trump wins court battle with an 87-year-old grandmother
- Police: Purse missing from home where 75-year-old woman found dead
- Las Vegas gas prices likely headed up, if Nevada passes fuel-tax bill
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.