Never heard of Impending Doom, Mod Sun or The Silver Comet? Maybe your kids have. With more than 75 acts on the bill, Warped can feel like Christmas for young music fans ready to go exploring. After making its Las Vegas return last summer, the event takes to the Strip for 2012, with Anti-Flag, Falling in Reverse, Pierce the Veil, Streetlight Manifesto, The Used and Yellowcard among the lineup’s bigger names.
When: Wednesday, June 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 30, 2012
Last updated May 30, 2012
- The backlash has taken hold — but why was Biebs booed?
- Caesars Entertainment announces changes in executive positions
- Former soccer coach, 36, going to prison on sex charges involving teenage player
- Golden Gate owners hit rock bottom — for heating and cooling systems
- Wicked Whispers & Racy Rumors: NASCAR, Britney Spears, Jerry Lewis, Liberace and Criss Angel
- Swinger blocked from operating sex club gets another day in court
- County elections chief to serve on presidential panel to streamline voting
- Guilty fraud plea in $5.6M Las Vegas embezzlement
- Bill closing gun background check loophole advances at Nevada Legislature
- Police investigating suspicious death at Las Vegas house
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.