truth youth smoking prevention campaign
truth® - the nation's largest youth smoking prevention campaign - is touring with the Vans Warped Tour, bringing its distinctive orange truth 'truck' and tour riders to Las Vegas. With a DJ and dance floor, tour riders will educate teens about tobacco use, play games, hold dancing and singing contests, and hand out free educational 'gear' featuring facts about tobacco use.
When: Wednesday, June 20, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Luxor Hotel & Casino, 3900 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: Not available
Age limit: All ages
Event posted May 29, 2012
Last updated May 29, 2012
- Two arrested in iPad robbery that caused death of teenager
- Photos: Tiger Woods keeps Lindsey Vonn hidden in Las Vegas amid engagement rumors
- Photos: Prince, Chris Brown, Above and Beyond, Will.I.Am, Michael Strahan, Kevin Hart at Encore
- Live from the Billboard Music Awards: Swift wins Top Artist; Bieber wins Milestone Award; Prince burns in finale
- Some Pacific Coast League stadiums will be tough for Summerlin project to match
- Nevada Medical Board, just whom do you serve?
- Legislative showdown brewing over $2 million for Teach for America
- What’s next for UNLV graduates? You might be surprised
- Focus on security, not talking points
- Velotta: I’ve made my case for ‘The Amazing Race’
Penn Jillette’s weekend plans: Baby-sit Trace Adkins’ kids, beat Adkins on ‘All-Star Celebrity Apprentice’
LVH books a classic-rock act, and it ain't 'Rock Vault'; Brad Garrett turns to animation and stand-up after sitcom cancellation (1 Comment)
Horses of a different color: Crazy Horse Too-Crazy Horse III in court next week; Helldorado Days plots its future (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.