K | E Medical Community Health Fair
K | E Medical Group – Las Vegas will host its Community Health Fair on Saturday, June 9, at its new comprehensive diagnostic treatment center at 8205 W. Warm Springs Road, across from St. Rose Dominican Hospitals – San Martín campus.
Scheduled from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m., the free public event will feature free cholesterol screenings, blood pressure readings and diabetes testing. Reservations for the screening are required and may be made by calling 724-8888 or emailing RSVP@kecenters.com.
Additionally, Sean Ameli, MD, will present an informational seminar titled “Are You at Risk?” Tours of the 20,000-square-foot multispecialty facility and complimentary smoothies from Jamba Juice will be offered.
When: Saturday, June 9, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: K | E Medical Group, 8205 W. Warm Springs Road, Las Vegas, NV 89113
Age limit: All ages
Event posted June 6, 2012
Last updated June 6, 2012
- New Las Vegas Strip arena to cost $350 million
- Company preparing to sell tickets for Las Vegas party train
- Move over, NY-NY Roller Coaster: The Polercoaster is proposed for the Strip
- New Miss Nevada winners plan for national pageant as Miss America chief rankles Vegas
- 2 hit by gunfire in apparent drive-by shooting
- Criss Angel survives ‘the most dangerous and frightening thing I’ve ever done in my life’
- Metro officer is relieved of duty after pleading guilty in drug case
- MGM, AEG to develop 20K seat Las Vegas Strip arena
- Report: Immigration bill cuts deficit by $197 billion in 10 years
- Water park extends hours, offers twilight tickets
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.