Le Barbecue for Bastille Day
Comme Ça, the modern French brasserie by Chef David Myers at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas, will commence its “Le Barbecue” summer grilling series on the patio with a Bastille Day celebration on Saturday, July 14. Myers, along with Executive Chef Brian Howard, have created a Parisian-inspired barbecue menu of selections made to order from the wood-fired grill on Comme Ça’s patio, including freshly-made Leg of Lamb, Skirt Steak au Poivre and Beer Can Chicken. As for side dishes, Comme Ça will feature an elaborate spread of French picnic staples like artisanal cheeses, house-made charcuterie with violet mustard and assorted pickles, Provençal Spring Vegetable Salad, Potted Steak Tartare with traditional garnishes, Smoked Salmon Rillette, Basque Cake and an assortment of seasonal fruit tarts.
The menu, priced at $49 per person, will be available from 3 until 7 p.m. on Bastille Day. Unlimited libations priced at $25 per person include house champagne and the Prohibition Punch cocktail made with dark rum, Grand Marnier, passion fruit, fresh lemon and champagne.
When: Saturday, July 14, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: Comme Ça, 3708 S. Las Vegas Boulevard, Las Vegas
Cost: $49 - $74
Age limit: Not available
Event posted July 6, 2012
Last updated July 6, 2012
- County OKs replacing Strip eyesore with casino preview centers
- Dynasty hotel-casino could open in Las Vegas by 2015
- James Gandolfini, character actor turned celebrity, dead at 51
- Bicyclist hit by truck, killed north of Jean
- Henderson man gets 15 years in child pornography case
- Henderson Police looking for new clues in unsolved slaying
- Students sickened by substance at school’s grad party
- Sheldon Adelson: Online gambling is fool’s gold
- Analysis: Senate bill still allows illegal immigration
- Microsoft offers hackers in Las Vegas $100,000 to crack Windows 8.1
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.