MGM Resorts International lion dances
MGM Resorts International celebrates Chinese New Year with lion dances at its various properties. Each lion dance will be held in the respective resort’s main valet and porte cochere:
• ARIA – Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 1 p.m.
• Crystals – Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 1:30 p.m.
• The Mirage – Tuesday, Jan. 24 at 4 p.m.
• MGM Grand – Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 1 p.m.
• Bellagio – Wednesday, Jan. 25 at 6:30 p.m.
When: Wednesday, Jan. 25, 2012
THIS EVENT HAS PASSED
Where: MGM Grand Hotel and Casino, 3799 Las Vegas Boulevard S., Las Vegas
Age limit: All ages
Event posted Jan. 23, 2012
Last updated Jan. 23, 2012
- Tequila Tuesday
- Tuscany Suites & Casino
- Sustainable Style: Fashion and Photography Exhibit
- Springs Preserve
- Trivia Night
- Murphy's Law
- Meet five additions to Las Vegas nightlife and entertainment
- $32,000 penalty is a ‘sad end to a sad story’ for John Ensign
- Firefly set to reopen on Paradise after salmonella outbreak
- World Series of Poker online partnership was years in the making
- Political groups aren’t charities
- Local prep with UNLV offer poised to have a big summer
- Crash involving Frito-Lay truck, Mercedes snarls morning traffic
- Superstar DJ Memorial Day Weekend kicks off battle of Las Vegas nightclubs
- Gaming industry research in spotlight at Las Vegas conference
- ‘Michael Jackson One’ is Cirque du Soleil’s best — and includes snow
Penn Jillette finishes second but spins a lot of magic on 'All-Star Celebrity Apprentice' (2 Comments)
Locally owned and independent for more than 50 years.